Page 17 of 305 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #161
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing FF7, heading to Mount Corel
    Devil May Cry 2
    Got to lvl 100 iin KH, beat Sephiroth (at lvl 84), and got Ultima Keyblade (at Level 83)
    Master Quest
    PSO

  2. #162
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Final Fantasio Siete es muy... funno?

    ok, so there went my attempt at a Spanish sentence [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Anywyas, FF7 is better than I expected! I figured it'd be crap, at best an average RPG, but instead I've found out that i't's a pretty great RPG, but definetly not the best game ever... it might beat SoA once I beat it...

  3. #163
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not bad, the correct one would be:

    Final Fantasy siete es muy divertido

  4. #164
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I knew what fun meant, I jsut couldn't remember it! It was ont he tip of my... fingers? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #165
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grandia II
    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="1W6G6D">I've reached the end of the Cyrum castle's Dungeon and i'm about fighting the Claw if Valmar</div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

  6. #166
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xell: regarding FFVII, i found it to be the best game i had ever played, but the reason you wont feel the same is down to the hype. I didnt use the internet or read magazines when i completed it, and so didnt expect much of it. My uncle bought it when he owned the playstation, and i still remember my dad telling him that it "was pretty bad".
    After buying the playstation and all the games off my uncle, i seriously thought FFVII was a crap game that nobody had heard of, and so i was genuinely surprised. [img]smile.gif[/img] Only later did i find out that there was a huge fanbase behind it, and consequently loads of people who just hated it.

    Me estar de acuerdo, Final Fantasy VI es muy epico y divertido, pero no es el mejor en la serie...Well, it is nearly. In my opinion Final Fantasy VI is among the very best of the SNES rpg's, along with Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy V.

    Anyway, thats exactly what im playing, ive gone retro and ive picked up the playstation remakes of FFV, FFVI and Chrono Trigger to take my attention as those hot summer days viciously disrupt my sleep and hinder any of my outdoor plans. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #167
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got super robot taisen D.

  8. #168
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I couldn't even find the PSX remake of ChrooTrigger at Otakon! I must must must find it!!!!!!!!!!!!1

  9. #169
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It cant be that rare, surely. I mean, i live in europe and it cost me no more to import than Final Fantasy Anthology did. And over here, the rarer they are, the more it costs to import.

    Ive stopped playing soul calibur 2, after 82 hours of play im getting a bit tired of it, lol. Definately the best fighter in the world though.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 11, 2003 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  10. #170
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grandia II <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,Tahoma">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="M28DA3">I've arrived Garlan!... god bless the computer ability to save 130 files of the game! ^^ each time o find an interesting scene, i use a different saveslot to see it each time i want! ^^</div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •